주일설교

작성일 : 16-11-22 05:04
2016.11.20 주일설교 #1 /본문:데살로니가전서 5장 18절 제목:"감사는하나님의 뜻입니다"/ RTP 지구촌 Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill 한인 교회 Korean Church 이민 정착 방문 지역 정보 랄리 채플힐 캐리 덜헴
 글쓴이 : kimhiejoon
조회 : 35,772  

2016년 11월 20일 주일 설교 (추수감사주일, 창립12주년 감사 주일)

본문: 데살로니가전서 5장 18절

제목: 감사는 하나님의 뜻입니다.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 “give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

어떻게 힘들고 고통스러운 일들 중에도 감사할 수 있나요? 

데살로니가전서 1장 9-10절 “--- 너희가 어떻게 우상을 버리고 하나님께로 돌아와서 살아 계시고 참되신 하나님을 섬기는지와 * 또 죽은 자들 가운데서 다시 살리신 그의 아들이 하늘로부터 강림하실 것을 너희가 어떻게 기다리는지를 말하니 이는 장래의 노하심에서 우리를 건지시는 예수시니라”

1 Thessalonians 1:9-10 “For they themselves report concerning us the kind of reception we had among you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

하바국 3장 17-19절 “비록 무화과나무가 무성하지 못하며 포도나무에 열매가 없으며 감람나무에 소출이 없으며 밭에 먹을 것이 없으며 우리에 양이 없으며 외양간에 소가 없을지라도 * 나는 여호와로 말미암아 즐거워하며 나의 구원의 하나님으로 말미암아 기뻐하리로다. * 주 여호와는 나의 힘이시라 나의 발을 사슴과 같게 하사 나를 나의 높은 곳으로 다니게 하시리로다 ---“

Habakkuk 3:17-18 “Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. God, the Lord, is my strength”

욥기 1장 21절 “내가 모태에서 알몸으로 나왔사온즉 또한 알몸이 그리로 돌아가올지라 주신 이도 여호와시요 거두신 이도 여호와시오니 여호와의 이름이 찬송을 받으실지니이다”

Job 1:21 “And he said ‘Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD’

로마서 8장 28절 “우리가 알거니와 하나님을 사랑하는 자 곧 그 뜻대로 부르심을 입은 자들에게는 모든 것이 합력하여 선을 이루느니라”

Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

벤자민 워필드 박사